Innovation in Scotland’s Energy Storage Industry
Event Date: February 20, 2020
We are delighted to host a showcase of innovation and supply chain opportunities for Scotland’s energy storage industry. You will hear about exciting new assets being developed for the energy storage sector at MSIP and nearby at the University of St Andrew’s Eden Campus. The exciting line up of speakers will talk about current and up and coming projects, including how your business can get involved in a range of innovation and supply chain opportunities across the energy storage sector.
- John Reid, CEO of Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc
- Prof. John Irvine, University of St Andrews
- Colin Arnold, AGM Batteries
- John Fox, AMTE Power
- Jim Gibson, AFC Energy
- Rob Pedersen, Dundee City Council – hydrogen bus project
- Ben Todd, Arcola Energy
- George Davidson, Rolling Stock Programmes Sponsor, Transport Scotland – decarbonisation of Scotland’s railways
- Eduardo de la Guerra, Talgo – development of hydrogen trains
- Jeff Olear, Low Emissions Resources Global
A range of companies will be providing will be exhibiting at the event and this will include some live demonstrations, including AFC Energy’s rapid off-grid electric vehicle charger. Other companies exhibiting include: MEP Technologies, Sunamp Ltd, Denchi Power and Supply Design. Access will also be provided to staff from Scottish Enterprise (including Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service), Scottish Development International, Skills Development Scotland and Transport Scotland at the Team Scotland stand.